Select your Newspaper Ad Category below :
Text Classified Ad
Situation WantedClick here
Public Notice And TendersClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
High Court and Company NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Tenders or AuctionClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Entertainment Or Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
- Book an Ad
- Additional Information
- About releaseMyAd
Book an Ad
Here’s why Amar Ujala is an ideal choice for your classified ads:
- Published in Hindi: Tap a larger part of the Indian population through the use of the national language.
- Increasing circulation: Amar Ujala’s base is strengthening with each passing day with an increase of 18% from 2.49 million per day in first half of 2015 to 2.93 million per day in first half of 2016. (Source: ABC Jan-June 2015)
- Social activation: A ‘change agent’, this newspaper has captured eyes through its effort of raising awareness regarding social causes and rural events. Amar Ujala Foundation (AUF) is a social arm of Amar Ujala Publications Limited with a mission to create a better future through empowerment of all. It's a popular information hub amongst the youth and also a great way to reach them.
Now, book your advertisements in the leading daily Amar Ujala instantly with releaseMyAd, the online advertising portal. Having an experience of over 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads, we have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S). We provide you with the best deals at the lowest rates ensuring maximum coverage. The prices charged would depend on the type of your classified ad:
Classified Text Ads: These ads consists of plain text and can be made more appealing through our online enhancements like colored backgrounds, ticks, screen borders etc. Prices are charged based on the number of lines or words used in the ad content.
Classified Display Ads: These ads are more elaborate and eye-catching due to the option of uploading vibrant pictures along with the ad text. Such ads are charged according to per sq.cm of an area taken up by the advertisement.
releaseMyAd lets you publish your classified ads in Amar Ujala across all possible categories including business, matrimony, property, recruitment Ads, tenders and auction, announcements, and much more. Amar Ujala is printed in Hindi, but you can compose your ads in either Hindi or English, according to your convenience. We have an ad booking process that consists of just 3 simple steps:
- Select your Location/ Package & Ad Type for your classified ad.
- Compose your Amar Ujala classified Ad. You can also take the assistance of online translation service to compose ads in the language of your choice.
- Select Release Dates & Make Payment for booking confirmation via online & offline mediums.
On successful payment, you receive an auto generated invoice from the system confirming your Classified Ad booking. Then post editorial approval your newspaper advertisement for Amar Ujala is merged into their printing system for release in your chosen dates.
Amar Ujala Newspaper Advertising Systems have been integrated with our service to ensure consistency in flow and date availability. All payments for classified on the site are handled securely through SSL protection for greater security. So you can pay via credit cards/ debit cards, net banking, NEFT/ Wire Transfer & Cheque options.
releaseMyAd is India's simplest classified booking service! Through our service you can book classified Ads for all leading Indian Newspapers – at no extra charges!
We are fully accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S.) - the primary governing body for all media publications. Furthermore, we have exclusive tie-ups with newspapers that enable you to release ads at the same cost as the newspaper in addition to enjoying special discounts!
You can book your Newspaper Ad instantly for any category such as Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Automobile, Travel etc. We accept both online and offline payments for advertisement bookings. Online payment options include Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), and offline options include Demand Drafts, Cheques and cash payments.
Contact us at:
09830629298 (24 hours, Monday-Sunday, Standard STD/Local charges apply)